Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Vacation favs

I feel like vacation is an excuse to eat poorly indulge in all of my favorites. Here are some fun "outtake" pics from our recent weekend away.

Windy photoshoot. We couldn't keep our hair out of our faces so Lila held hers down and Owen kept his eyes shut!


Treating the fam to ice cream cones at the local Farmer's Market before 10 a.m. - because why not!?


This locally made blueberry cheesecake ice cream was OH so delicious. 


Homemade eats at our cabin after the kids go to bed! Mmmm! Lamb, salad and corn. So delish. 


Getting to wear whatever you want hiking. My parents always tell this story about me going to the top of Mt. Bachelor in Oregon when I was a kid wearing flip flops in the snow. I get so annoyed with Lila for doing the same thing, but then this weekend I realized here we both are on a hike wearing dresses and sandals. I guess the apple doesn't fall too far in this case! Grant was naturally thrilled. 


The cabin we rented had these napkins left out for us along with a bottle of wine - lol! 


Eating big breakfasts outdoors ... always a fav.


And of course, any summer trip isnt' complete without s'mores!!!


Xo

6 comments:

  1. Yes to all of these! I love "outtake" shots! I want that ice cream and a s'more now! I usually don't have s'mores until fall since it's so hot here. Those napkins are hilarious too! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so windy where we were too!! The food in this post is making me hungry lol! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your navy dress from the hike is so cute! I always use vacation as an excuse to indulge - it's all part of relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this! Looks like you had such a fun weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect pics of the sweetest Fam!! We are on vacay still til Saturday and I cannot wait to download all our pictures. LOVE your navy dress too. I had to laugh we went in a gift shop yesterday and I saw that exact same walk faster on napkins...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun trip with the family! The food looks fantastic--especially the blueberry cheesecake ice-cream, YUM! Have an awesome weekend lady!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top