Sunday, June 19, 2016

Weekend fun

Ahh, another weekend come and gone! We had a great weekend but busy again with a goodbye party for a friend moving across the country, a super rainy/thunderstorm Saturday mostly spent inside, and a lovely Father's Day picnic at the beach on Sunday!

Friday afternoon I got my haircut for the first time in six months and it felt so good ... It was a tad ratty to say the least!! 


(PS, I'm the last person on earth to get snapchat - I don't know what I'm doing and only have one friend so please add me! littlekkg) 

Friday night we got together with friends for a BBQ for our friend who is moving to the east coast for a new job. It's rare our whole "group" of college friends can get together anymore so it was fun to see everyone! 

Saturday was pouring, cold and super thunder stormy, so we got Owen's haircut and then went to story hour at the local Barnes and Noble. 


Thankfully by Sunday it was beautiful and sunny, perfect for a Father's Day picnic at our favorite Seattle beach, Golden Gardens.


I totally want a sailboat! So cool... 


We brought the picnic food and my parents brought the drinks! Lila was thrilled when my dad made her a Shirley Temple!! Then she ate practically his entire jar of cherries ...


My mom and I both showed up in our nautical striped best!


While bartender dad made the adults Bloody Mary's! 


Cheeeseeee!!! 


Hope you all had a great weekend!! 

Xo

6 comments:

  1. Yay for a family picnic on the beach! I absolutely love that family photo of you guys! You're all so adorable I'm glad it was a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your beach day for Father's Day!! I am in need of a haircut like woah!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend! I might be the very last person to get Snapchat. lol. I just don't want to have to manage another social media tool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks sooo fab!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend, especially your father's day picnic on the beach! And love your hair cut, reminds me how overdue I am for one haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just have the best hair! Love that striped dress and time at the beach. Sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top