Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Vacation bliss

Good morning! I'm coming to you live from the beautiful Southern California desert, enjoying our annual trip! We are only a couple of days in but already having such a great time ... 

Love the open air airport!! 


We've spent lots of time outdoors and the kids love picking fruit from the patio trees ...


We've eaten all of our meals outside, with lots of fresh pico de gallo and avocado, my fav! 


Spent lots of time in the pool ...


We also have already gone a mini day trip to "the OC" to hit the beach!! 


And of course had a nightly happy hour! 


Loving this vacation lifestyle!! Today's agenda?! Pool!!

Xo

6 comments:

  1. This all looks amazing! So jealous, it is currently in the fifties and raining here :( Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip! And I love your shirt in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I am so jealous! Ditto to Caitlin on the last picture, but I was guessing it's a dress. Either way, super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so nice...especially all those al fresco meals! I have never been to California!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lila looks go grown up in the picture of her at the airport! So jealous of your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your life is how I wish mine was today! It looks gorgeous!!

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top