Thursday, May 19, 2016

Selfie Sesh

Good morning!! It's another busy week here. One of the kids' new favorites after work/school is to sit out in the grass, have a popsicle and wait for Papa to come home. We play "the car game" which my Grandmother actually made up when I was a kid, but it's where you guess the color of the next car to drive by (haha). The kids love it! Owen likes to guess weird colors and actually has been right a few times!

They also love to do selfies. Lila's been liking to take pics of herself lately too!

Here's our latest selfie sesh!

Cheeese!


Pfffthhhhh!!!!!


Smiileeee!!!!


"Mama, I pretend I have long hair like YOU!" 


This was supposed to be kiss face, so not sure what Owen's doing! 


Ahh, to entertain toddlers. The fun never ends!

Xo

4 comments:

  1. SOO cute!!! Sophie always hides when the camera comes out so I usually have to catch her in action when she's not looking.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  2. The car game would be so fun with kids! I love the picture where Owen is pretending your hair is his!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top