Friday, May 20, 2016

Happy Friday

Woohoo, another weekend is here and we have lots of celebrations on the horizon because sweet Lila's birthday is next week! I can't believe she's turning FIVE! My baby! Ahh! 

Here's what we've been up to this week ...

+ Lila cruising along on her scooter after dinner. Notice the Frozen theme still going strong? Frozen helmet (complete with tiara?) - check! Frozen T-shirt? Check! Frozen scooter? Check!


+ Owen's becoming a little biker dude too. He inherited Lila's push (no pedal) bike that she never really was into, and he's been loving it! I think he mainly likes cruising around the neighborhood to talk to people though (#mrsocial).


+ I've been loving being able to wear all my summery dresses and sandals, like this black and white patterns on patterns! These sandals are Michael Kors and so comfy! And add some serious height, which I definitely need. 


+ Speaking of summery dresses, this one below is from Anthropologie and I LOVE it. It does not look cute online, but I love it in person. The material is odd, sort of a cotton-y suede if that makes sense? I'm not sure, but it has pockets and is nice enough to wear to work. Check it out! 


+ Our little herb garden is growing like crazy and we've gotten a ton of cilantro to use this week! So delicious!! 


+ My La Croix obsession continues ... I've been loving this passionfruit "essence" - so good! 


+ Lila, my mom and I met up with some friends to see the "Cat in the Hat" play at the Seattle Children's Theater. So cute!!


Hope you all have a nice weekend!!!

Xo

6 comments:

  1. That anthro dress looks amazing on you and I love those black wedges in your first outfit picture!! Hope you have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. That anthro dress is beautiful and so are those sandals. Those no pedal bikes are the best for prepping them for real bike riding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of your warm weather, we've had lots of rain recently.

    Herbs from your garden, so fun. Can't wait to plant ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't those MK sandals the best? Yay for summery clothes and yummy La Croix flavors. And of course Miss Lila's b-day! Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of your anthro dress! So pretty! And I am loving Lila's Frozen collection!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my neighbor has that exact scooter for his five year old daughter! She loves it.Can't believe Lila is five! I'm weeping over the fact that my child is two...

    That dress is very different but I actually really like it!

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top