Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Favs


Hello, friends!! We've been back from vacation since Monday, but between going back to work, unpacking for not only myself but ALL the kids' stuff, and recovering from the post vacation "blues," blogging has taken a bit of a back seat. Hopefully if you saw my Instagram (@kkgisme), you caught a few peeks into our trip. We had SUCH a great time, I'll definitely post a recap next week. 

In the meantime, here's a few bits and pieces of what we've been up to since we got home earlier this week.

We celebrated Mother's Day on our trip, which meant we missed Lila's Mother's Day tea at her preschool, so I got her little preschool card when we got home. Isn't this the cutest? Oh if I were seriously only 21 again ... lol!!!


Owen continues to be the "sweet boy" with a side of sass and toddler mixed in. This week he's chosen to stay up super late, fake crying until I come in to see what's wrong. Then as soon as I open the door "Um, Mama, can I touch your teeth?" (LOL! That was one last night). Another favorite "Mama, I need to ask you something. You want to smell my stinky toes?" (Seriously, so hard to laugh!).


The kids have been obsessed with Popsicles lately and we love to sit on the front yard and have a refreshing treat while we wait for Papa to come home. So fuN!


Our garden and plants have all exploded! Our strawberries have the cutest green buds - can't wait for them to be ready!! Our raspberries are looking great too! Can't wait for June when they start to ripen.


Hope you have a great weekend!!

Xo


7 comments:

  1. Oh those popsicle smiles!!!! And I love that she thinks you're 21!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about your vacation, I am SO jealous! And how cute is Lila's card about you? Oh how I wish someone would think I was 21 again! :) Happy Friday girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little preschool card and Owen is just such an angel! Love that you have strawberries on your vines, I wish we had strawberries I love them so much! Hope your weekend is as wonderful as you are

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back girl! Can't wait to hear all about it and that mother's day card is so cute!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW all I'm noticing is Lila's good handwriting!! WHAT? She's too cute! I bet she things 21 is old. The girl who lives on our street and plays with Sophie all the time is 5 and when I told her I was five times she said I must be really old haha.

    Your children are too cute! Sophie does the yelling at bed time just yelling mama! no! wow! But they're all drawn out so it sounds like she's just saying them for fun and not needing anything.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are so cute and funny!! :-) 21.. that is the best. Ahh to be 21 again too lol. Anyway!! I hear you on blogging taking a backseat too. I started a new job two weeks ago and I feel like it's been hard to find time to post anything. Those strawberries are amazing and I hope that you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally get the post-vacation blues too--glad you guys enjoyed your trip though!! That Mother's Day card from Lila is seriously the sweetest! Happy Monday!!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top