Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekend Fun

Happy Monday! We had a busy weekend but "summer" has continued in Seattle and it's supposed to be 80 (YESSSSSSS 80!!!!!!!!!!!!!) today and tomorrow (which yes, is a tropical heat wave for these parts!) Unfortunately poor Grant spent most of the weekend working on my car which is having all sorts of problems ... but there were some good parts too. 

Like ... birthday dinners out, complete with Chinese food! 


Sunshine on the Lake Washington. No better view!!!!!


White jeans weather!! I finally whipped out my white jeans for the amazing weather we've been having. Also loving my new Vince Camuto booties! Seriously the most comfortable shoe ever. 


Continuing our "eat healthy" trend with my new favorite dinner. Grilled chicken, balsamic charred bell peppers, spanish cauliflower "rice" - all topped with pico, cilantro and avocado. SO GOOD! 


And my second favorite dinner of late, pesto "zoodles" with wilted spinach, artichoke hearts, grilled chicken and roasted cherry tomatoes, topped with feta. 


Grant and I also  managed to get a date night and went to a Seattle Sounders soccer game! I've only been to one other game, but it was fun! I have to say, being at the stadium mostly made me excited for football season ... (YES, Seahawks spring practice start TODAY), but a little soccer was fun to watch too.



Cheeese!!! 


Hope you have a great week!

Xo

15 comments:

  1. Cutie Patooties on date night and yay for gorgeous weather! We finally had it too. Love your new booties to pieces and you have the BEST food photos!! Happy Monday love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are so cute! What a fun weekend! And awesome you're sticking to your healthy eating on the weekend too! I seriously fall off the wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY to the gorgeous weather!! Your kids in that picture... hehehe. They are SO cute!!! All of that food looks so delicious too. I am glad that you had a nice weekend and enjoy your day today!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much good food and I'm loving that snap you took of your summer outfit!! White jeans and cute shoes!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those food pics are making me hungry! Fun weekend and super cute outfit! Yay to warm weather!

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun weekend! The lake looks amazing and I am absolutely loving your booties! I think I NEED a pair. Glad you got in some quality time, even with your car problems! Those are never fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nooooo 80 degrees is too hot!!!

    We had chinese food this weekend too, we just had a lazy weekend where we did nothing, but after having an accident, there was really nothing we wanted to do.

    Date nights are the best!! Haven't had one in a bit, but so is life with kids. I didn't know Grant wore glasses, how come he doesn't do Lasik like you did?

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have got to make that Spanish cauliflower rice! Yum! Loving those booties! It's 80 here today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yayyyyy for warmer weather, bring on the 80's and sunshine! Your kiddos are too darn cute, and how fun that you guys had a date night at the soccer game <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for nice weather! Obsessed with your outfit with the white jeans! SO perfect. Those booties?! Swoon! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your meals always look THE BEST. Yum! I'm so happy about the sunny weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We go to about one soccer game a year. Always so fun!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wasn't the weather just awesome this weekend?! Absolutely LOVING those brown booties with the white denim! SO adorable!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top