Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Two for Tuesday

We have a busy event at work today, but I'm checking in this morning with a little "two for Tuesday" - sharing two (well really three) lovely little jewelry pieces I picked up during last week's ShopBop sale!

First - I've been wanting a bracelet watch for awhile now and really wanted this Tory Burch one, however it didn't count for the sale and at $400, that's not really an everyday purchase. I really liked this white La Mer one though, so snapped it up for 25% off! 


Second, I picked up two new little pairs of earrings. I've really been wanting some ear climbers that were simple and dainty and  with just a hint of shimmer these fit the bill. I also LOVE these little moon and star earrings and have a matching star necklace. They are really nice quality too and I see myself wearing them a lot. It looks like they are sold out now, but there are lots of other fun options from this brand that I'd also love. 


Dainty little ear climbers, so fun. 



Hope you're having a great day!

Xo

11 comments:

  1. Love those ear climbers!!! And that's such a cool watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those moon and star earrings!! I hope that you have a great day today too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the pretty baubles, especially the ear climbers, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new watch girl!! Such a pretty wrap bracelet set up!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those ear climbers, I've been looking for ones like those!

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome purchases! Loving your new watch, and those earrings are so pretty! I'm always a huge fan of half moons <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your purchases!!! Especially the watch and the moon earrings.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did sooooo good!! Love love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all these adorable jewelry pieces! Those ear climbers are the cutest!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ear climbers are so fun!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top