Friday, April 22, 2016

TGIF

Happy Friday!!! I'm so excited for this weekend because it's my mom's birthday, so we're going on a little mama/daughter shopping expedition and to lunch, before meeting up with the whole fam for dinner! 

Here's a quick recap of highlights from the week ...

+ It was SUMMER here this week - seriously. The local news had a hilarious graphic up that on Tuesday it was hotter here than Miami, Honolulu, etc. So crazy! I just love it. 


I mean ... THIS says it all, am I right??

Prep yourself for Summer with this handy beach beauty guide - http://dropdeadgorgeousdaily.com/2013/12/surfer-girl-products/:

+ Grant surprised me with pretty tulips "just because" - so sweet! 


+ I worked from home two days this week and had no problem setting up my "mobile workstation" outdoors! So nice to get some fresh air while working away. 


+ I'm planning my friends' bridal shower and since she lives in NY but the shower is going to be in Seattle, we're doing a "honeymoon themed" shower (she registered at Honeyfund.com) with a little Hawaiian theme. I found these cute invites on Etsy ... 

GOLD PINEAPPLE ALOHA tropical flower bridal shower invitation luau Hawaiian baby shower birthday honeymoon destination wedding

 ... and this fun "tropical" party in a box to match ... I'm having fun with the planning so far! 

Pineapple Party in a Box Pineapple Bridal Shower Tropical Bridal Shower Tropical Bachelorette Pineapple Party Bride to Be Luau Shower Bride

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!! 

Xo

11 comments:

  1. Gosh, you are rocking the 'early summer.' Love your theme for your friend's shower and the party in a box. Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tulips are so pretty! I love the theme of the shower, and the invitations and decor are so sweet. Hope you have a great weekend with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working from home today and I am totally going to hook up outside! Those tulips are gorgeous--perfect spring bouquet! Happy Friday girl!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the theme for your friends bridal shower - so cute!! Lucky you working from home and outside this week! Have fun with your mom for her birthday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY to the 80s!!! That is awesome. I also love that shower theme, so cute! Those tulips are beautiful and that was so sweet of your hubs. :-) I hope that you and your family have a wonderful weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a great week of weather!

    I love just because flowers :) I actually just bought flowers for myself yesterday to help brighten our kitchen. Love those invites too, perfect :)


    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES to that quote and love the pretty just because flowers! So sweet! Love all the shower them ideas, so fun! I need those straws! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those tulips are gorgeous and how sweet of him! Love your shower theme and invites! So cute :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the cutest shower theme! Obsessed! Those tulips are gorgeous. I have been loooving the warm weather and then this morning it is MONSOONING. Boo. Hopefully it's better in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just because flowers are the BEST! Yay for summery weather and work from home days! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flowers for his sweetie pie....so darling!! That is going to be the BEST shower ever, like tiny pineapples....come on....so COOL!! Oh Happy Birthday to your mama and have the best girl time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top