Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday Monday

Happy Monday!! After all of my weather bragging, this was the scene here this weekend. Wah wah, typical Seattle right? 

Oh well! 


Despite, I had a great time on Saturday celebrating my mom's birthday. We went shopping, lunched, shopped some more and then met up with the whole fam for dinner. I picked up these most adorable cupcakes at Trophy in U Village. Aren't they too cute??


Sunday was pourrrring all day so we had breakfast out, did some weeding and house stuff and I started packing (aka making piles) for our upcoming trip! 


I also finally finished reading "The Luckiest Girl Alive" by Jessica Knoll. I think I'm officially the last person on earth to read this one, but if you haven't read it yet it's definitely a page turner! It's a little dark - ala "Girl on the Train" or "Gone Girl" but I liked it and it was a quick read. 


Hope you had a great weekend!

Xo

13 comments:

  1. Dang you Seattle! Hey at east you had pretty cupcakes, moms birthday and shopping, whoohoo! So fun! Now here's to a marvelous Monday!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes look amazing!!! Sounds like the perfect breakfast right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had pretty cupcakes this weekend too... And yay for your trip coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually haven't read "Luckiest Girl Alive" but I've definitely heard that I would like it! That'll be next on the reading list. How exciting that your trip is near!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes look amazing!! Sorry that the weather was yucky, but I'm glad that you still had a nice weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cupcakes look delish!! Vacay packing is fun!!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I flew through luckiest girl alive - it was really dark, but after reading the other two like you said it just sort of fit!! Happy Monday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are not the last person to read that, as I have actually never heard of it until now. I think I'll pick it up though! Thanks for the recommendation!

    www.shesleaninginblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum those cupcakes look amazing. I am looking for a book to read- thank you for recommending!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cupcakes look so good! I'll definitely have to look into that book, it sounds like a great read.

    Kathryn • The Fashionography

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cupcakes look amazing! I haven't read that book yet, I need too!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boo to the rainy weather, but yay for birthday celebrations and yummy cupcakes! And of course packing, so exciting! Cheers to a fabulous and sunny week <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday to your mom!!!! Better hear all about your vacay!

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top