Friday, April 8, 2016

Happy Friday!!

It's been SUCH a nice week here and yesterday and today have been so sunny and warm it's been amazing! This weekend my BFF is coming into town and we're touring her wedding venue and getting nails done! I'm bringing Lila too for her first little pedicure and she's THRILLED. 

Here are my other favorites from the week ...

+ Amazon. This is seriously what our front porch looks like on a daily basis. What did I do before Amazon prime?! So easy to buy and return I feel like we're a revolving door of packages. 



+Grilling weather! We've been grilling up a storm as usual and I've been LOVING grilled peppers mixed with avocados. I had them as a side for steak the other day ... 


And on top of a fajita salad with grilled chicken. So delicious! 


+ Summer Clothes. My spring and summer clothes are officially "out" from the depths of my closet. Do you ever wear cover-ups as tops? I've been loving wearing this bright kimono style cover-up over a white tank for a breezy outfit. (Bonus points if you can spot Owen's little foot!) 


+ Spring Jackets. I also was in dire need of a springy jacket - I have jean jackets and winter jackets but nothing for those in-between days. I got this BB Dakota jacket  from *surprise* Amazon, but it was also recently on the ShopBop sale. I've been loving it. 


+ Pretty Blooms. Our tulips are finally blooming and the kids haven't picked them yet (haha). I will probably cut some to bring inside soon but they look so pretty in the yard! 


+ Working Al Fresco. I work from home usually two days a week and it's been so nice that I've been setting up a little work station outside. It's so nice to work in the fresh air! 


+ Firsts. We got Owen his first Seahawks cap for Easter and I think it makes him look so grown up! He loves wearing it too! Such a fun "first" for a little boy :) 


+ This sweet girl. Lila's almost FIVE and just more of a big kid than ever!! It's shocking to me some of the stuff she comes up with. She's so chatty and seriously my little BFF. 


Hope you have a great weekend!!

Xo

11 comments:

  1. Can't believe that wonderful weather you have! Love the jacket and that you're busting out the spring stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen other bloggers wear that BB Dakota jacket and it's so adorable!!! Your cooking looks so yummy per usual! Happy Friday girl!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that BB Dakota jacket! I bought a suede-like material one and I love it so much. Those peppers look delicious and your kiddos are so cute!! YAY to spring weather too!! Please send of that here too haha. :-)Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new jacket is GORGEOUS!! Love it girl and seriously love Amazon too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a terrific Friday favorites, so much to love! Your jacket is absolutely stunning and you look so beautiful in that light color. Super yay to grilling, Sunkissed days and Amazon Prime. Love it love it love it! I hope your weekend is absolutely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new jacket!
    Those pink tulips are beautiful! We woke up to snow this morning, and I'm not sure if my outdoor tulips are going to bloom :(
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all those packages! How fun haha! Love the new jacket!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That steak looks so delicious! And seriously loving your spring BB Dakota jacket! Amazing! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much Amazon love! And yay for grilling season, and those pics of the kiddos are adorable! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazon Prime lets me be lazy. And that's why I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazon Prime is the greatest. That jacket is so cute! I am so craving grilled peppers now. Or maybe fajitas. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top