Friday, March 4, 2016

TGIF!

Woo hoo! It's finally Friday! I'm ready for a weekend of NO WORK, a little R&R, some good cooking and sleeping in? Maybe? 

I spent most of my week here - the Washington State Convention Center. The nice thing about work conferences in Seattle is no flights or travel. However driving and parking downtown everyday and then going home was exhausting by itself. I could have used a cushy hotel with room service a couple blocks away. 


This was my typical view on the way home all week - pouring with bad traffic. Pretty city lights though! I'm glad I don't work downtown (the commute would be horrid), but it was actually kind of fun for a week ... 


Grant surprised me with some pretty springy flowers the other day. Just the thing to brighten up our breakfast table. 


I also got the March "dearly box" from Elisabeth Ashlie. Have any of you done this? It's fun and I've liked most of what I've gotten in it for the first three. 


And tonight - we're settling in for some binge watching of House of Cards! The new season is released today (can I just tell you I LOVE that Netflix does that rather than making you wait an episode at a time!?) I love this show. So corrupt and interesting. Kevin Spacey is so good!! Hoping the new season doesn't disappoint ... 


Hope you all have a nice weekend!!

Xo


11 comments:

  1. Ugh traffic is the worst. Especially in the rain when you're just trying to get home after a long day! Hope you get some much needed R&R this weekend girl! And loving the stuff you got in your Dearly Box! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise flowers are the best and girl HOC - YES!!! Bring on Frank Underwood!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprise flowers are the best, and those are so pretty! Love all the jewelry in the Dearly Box! Hope you're able to get some relaxing in this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty are those flowers?! And yessss to HOC marathon this weekend!
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are so pretty! Enjoy your weekend off and relaxing!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep hearing so much about House of Cards! It sounds so interesting. Love the downtown lights - I bet it was fun for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is STUNNING! And your hubby is so sweet to surprise you with cheerful flowers :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those flowers are so pretty! I do not miss driving in downtown Seattle one bit! Walking around downtown I do miss though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Surprise flowers are the best! HOC is on my list to watch too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a wonderful, relaxing weekend lady! GORGEOUS flowers!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love surprise flowers! I got some on Valetines day! Hope your weekend was fun after that conference all week!

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top