Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring is here!

Happy Monday, and Happy Spring! I'm so glad spring is finally here. Not that it helped our weather this weekend, but it means we're closer to summer! I treated myself with a pretty $6 bouquet from Whole Foods to celebrate. 


We had a nice little weekend mostly at home. Saturday morning we kicked off with a little breakfast and tea. Don't all toddlers drink tea out of cups and saucers? So very British of us (and with a side of goldfish no doubt, haha!)


We dropped Grant off to have some guy time at a beer festival and headed out on our way to run a few errands. Cheese! 


Apparently it was our Whole Foods' "birthday" so they were passing out fun hats, which they kids naturally couldn't get enough of. Now I need to figure out how to throw them away without the kids noticing ... haha.


Saturday night I made one of my favorite "one pot" meals - grilled chicken, artichoke hearts, spinach, roasted cherry tomatoes and garlic with a few drizzles of balsamic and olive oil and topped with feta. Easy and delish. 


Sunday we lounged around and the kids both slept in until 8:30! Yes! After breakfast we decided to decorate Easter Eggs the old fashioned way! I saw the kits at the store but realized it was really easy to do yourself. Such a fun and festive little craft! 


Hope you had a great weekend!!

Xo

10 comments:

  1. Omg, how adorable do they look in those matching hats?! Too cute! Looks like you had such a fun weekend and per usual, that dinner looks awesome!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That One pot meal sounds delicious! Look at those cute kiddies in their hats and color in those eggs, so fun!! Happy Monday gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous bouquet! Sophie really just started drinking out of a cup! I'm so proud of her, we didn't even show her, she just started doing it, that and pouring her water into a cup. It's her new thing. Looks like a delicious meal. As for the hats, they would just disappear after naptime started or bedtime. That's when we packed up Sophie's toys and I don't think she's entirely realized half of her toys are missing...at least I think...

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  4. my daughter loves to color so those crayon eggs would be perfect for her! and less mess which is such a mama win! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow your kids slept in longer than I did on Sunday lol!! Yay for you!! Sounds like a perfect Spring weekend and that dinner you made looked amazing! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your one pot recipe sounds amazing! I think I'm going to try it out. One pot recipes are the best for quick weeknight dinners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great weekend! I'm totally jealous, your kids slept in later than I did on the weekend! And how fun decorating eggs! Now you're making me want to do it! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture of them in their hats is SO cute! I love one pot recipes, so that sounds amazing!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty are those flowers from Whole Foods, and love that they handed out fun hats in celebration of their birthday! And yayyyy for the kiddos sleeping in over the weekend <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those flowers - gorgeous!! Sounds like a fabulous weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top