Thursday, March 3, 2016

Recent Favs

Phew! I survived my crazy work conference and am working from home today hoping to get some things around the house done and also not have to get dressed up! 

Even though it's been hectic, here are some recent things I've been loving lately ... 

Rainbow Goodness. I've been loving having "fajita" salads lately with some sort of grilled meat, peppers, cilantro, red onion and sprinkles of lime. So delicious!! So bright and colorful too. 


Fruity Water. Ok this is pretty ridiculous to buy since it's essentially water with some cut fruit inside (which BTW - we have at work for FREE) but how CUTE is this!? Every time I go to Whole Foods I want one! 


Vitamin C Serum. I bought this on Amazon after seeing it called "A Facelift in a Bottle" and have been trying it for a few weeks now. It has pros and cons. I bought it in hopes of dark spot correcting, but haven't seen much change there. It does make my skin feel tight and fresh after using it though so maybe that's the "facelift" it's referring to. Maybe I haven't been using it long enough so I'll keep trying at least until the bottle is gone.


Anything Grapefruit. I've been loving these Burt's Bees grapefruit face cleansing towelettes. I am so bad about using facial cleanser but these are a quick and easy way to wash my face. They also smell SO GOOD. 


Cheap Sunnies. I may or may not be known for trashing sunglasses, so I bought these cheapo $9 sunnies to my Amazon cart. I throw them in my bag or car and then have a quick and easy pair I don't have to worry about ruining. 



Xo

7 comments:

  1. I've seen those towelettes at Target and was tempted to buy them but didn't. Maybe now I'll have to try them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so been wanting to try those grapefruit wipes, they sound so refreshing. I used to use vitamin C serum from Amazon with the hydraulic acid but by about three months it turned yellow so I stop using it but I did like the tight fresh feeling it gave to but it didn't really help with my wrinkles, ha ha! You look adorable in your Sunnies and I always buy cheap ones because at some point I lose them break them or scratch them, I love the Ray-Ban's but no way am I paying $150 ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always buy cheap sunnies too, because mine always end up lost or broken, or new styles come out and suddenly I don't like my old pair. I need to try those cleansing wipes. I really hate washing my face...so lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you buy the water - it's already done for you so it makes it so much easier to enjoy! I want to try those towelettes - so glad you like them! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sunglasses...and for so cheap. That salad sounds AMAZING! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blog :) Happy Friday! :)
    I am new follower :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home gurlie! How yummy does that infused water look, and loving the sunnies!
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top