Thursday, March 31, 2016

Life Lately...

I feel like the days are flying by lately ... maybe it's because Easter was early this year!? But it seems like in a flash St. Patrick's Day, Spring and Easter flew by. And now it's the last day of March!? Pretty soon we'll be onto spring vacations, Lila's 5th birthday, and summer fun! I'm excited because we're going into my favorite time of year for sure ... 

Here's what we've been up to lately ...

I got my hair colored last Friday and the way they styled it after made me feel like a Texas pageant queen. Curls for days! Hard to tell in this pic how "big" they were, but it was kind of fun for the night. 


For Easter we couldn't figure out how to do the timer setting on our phone cameras and have it in a place that worked to get our whole group in the picture so we whipped out my trusty selfie stick for the win! LOL! Here's the test shot of Grant and I - not bad!


I made a new "healthy" side dish for Easter - vegetable tian, which will be a great way to use up squash in the summertime! It also looks pretty which is always a plus ... 


My sister-in-law brought over some purple tulips and they look so springy and pretty on our table ... we have purple tulips that bloom in our yard every year too, but until then I love having fresh flowers inside. 


I picked up some new springy brights the other day - a new Lilly Pulitzer dress I wore for Easter dinner on the left and a bright blousey top on the right from LOFT. I love the springy colors!


Steak. Mmm ... I could eat grilled steak and veggies every night. I also roasted broccoli and peppers, which is one of my favorite ways to cook veggies. Toss with a tiny bit of olive oil and sea salt and roast at 400 for about 15 minutes. So good! 


Hope you're having a good week! 

Xo


10 comments:

  1. Those veggies look yum! And now I need to buy myself some tulips

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does feel like everything is flying by lately! I'm glad its not just me lol! Those veggies and steak all look amazing!! Thanks for sharing, hope you are well! =)

    Reagan

    www.reaganinmyownworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print of that one dress. So perfect for the Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks so pretty! Big curls and all! :) And loving that L necklace you're wearing, where is it from? Love your pretty Lilly dress and that fun bright top! Perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tulips are gorgeous!! I always love having them around but get sad because I can't keep them alive LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would have never guessed on the selfie stick! Good picture taking skills there.

    Also I love your hair :) Your hair with curls looks so beautiful. Too bad curls with me just doesn't happen.

    I absolutely love your dress!!! Oh my gosh! My new favorite :)

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roasting veggies is my fave! That side dish you made for Easter looks delicious as well! I always have my hairdresser give me curls as a treat when I get my hair done and my boyfriend is convinced they make me act more sassy, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of that food looks delicious!!! I also love that navy Lily dress. Great job on taking that photo too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving those tulips, so pretty! And you hair came out amazing, such a great feeling after a fresh hair appointment isn't it?
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair color looks so gorgeous and I love the big curls! I love anything Lilly Pulitzer and that dress is so pretty!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top