Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Digital Designs Scrapbooking: Saint Patrick's Day Irish Blessing:

Are you wearing green today? Such a funny little tradition. I'm an Irish gal - my Grandpa's family is from there and some of them still live there today. My name is Irish. And that's about the extent of it. I did get a chance to visit Ireland in high school and it's absolutely beautiful. Green, lush, amazing. My favorite part (as with many places in Europe) is the countryside, outside of the city. If you ever go, the Ring of Kerry is a must!



And for those that want a festive meal, here's my favorite Corned Beef in the crockpot recipe. We're likely doing ours this weekend instead since it's been a busy week.



Xo

2 comments:

  1. Yum, I really, really want to try corned beef. Although I have to say, they had some at our work cafeteria today and it did not look that great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie and Kyle are irish, but I'm not and funnily enough neither of them wore green yesterday!

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top