Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy Friday!!


So excited the weekend is here again and with it being "Spring Ahead" this weekend that means one step closer to lighter evenings and summer!! We had another busy week but it was nice enough to play outside after dinner which made the kids pretty happy.

Here are a few other things I'm looking forward to coming up ...

- Easter. The kids have ready been "hinting" at things they hope the Easter bunny knows they want! Our tradition is that they get new bathing suits and beach accessories in their baskets (new flip flops, hats, sunnies, towels, sand toys, etc) in prep for our spring and summer trips. 

- Lots of family birthdays to celebrate! Grant's parents, sister, my mom, Lila, our nephew and Grant all have birthdays within a few weeks of each other so it's lots of celebrating and fun!! Lila is going to be FIVE this year!! Insert sobbing mama ... 

- Our annual trip to Palm Springs in May. I neeeeed a vacation so am counting down the days!! 

- Football off-season to be OVER! This off-season free agent / people leaving the team is giving me anxiety!!! I don't want anyone to leave!! 

This week I took lots of selfies with my sweet girl!!! The kids are so funny with pictures now. Both have goofy "CHEESE" faces, and Lila even has an official "pose" when the camera comes out, followed by Owen saying "I see?? I see??" He wants to see the pics! 


Yesterday I had to laugh because Owen disappeared for a minute and came clomping back into the living room wearing my booties! He was pretty proud of how "funny" he was being ... So cute!!



Hope you have a great weekend!!

Xo

8 comments:

  1. I have that same mug I use for my tea every morning! Love the size! And those kid pics are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owen is just rocking those booties lol! Your coffee drinks always look SO yummy! Happy Friday girl!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow all the birthdays are coming up! So many fun reasons to celebrate! And yes to your vacation in Palm Springs!! Happy Friday! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was literally thinking of how much I want to go to Palm Springs sometime soon!! So excited for you! Have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming by from the link up, what a great looking family! I like the idea of doing Easter goodies filled with necessities. My family always did candy and stuff, which is nice but I like the swimsuit idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo of Owen in your booties is hysterical!! Happy Friday :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited to "spring ahead", can't wait for it to be lighter out later. Yay for birthdays and Palm Springs! It'll be here before you know it! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I love Owen in your booties! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top