Friday, March 18, 2016

Finally Friday ...

Happy Friday! The sun is shining for the second day in a row, it's Friday, the weekend's ahead - the stars are aligning! Here are some of my favorites from the week ...

+ Wearing green for St. Patrick's Day! After Lila pinched me because I wasn't wearing green (give me a break, I was still in my PJs!), I realized I only have one green shirt these days ... 


+ I got a manicure TWO WEEKS ago today and it finally just got its first chip. I'm shocked! Normally mine chip after a couple of days, maybe a week max, but this one has lasted forever (and it's just a normal mani, not shellac). I went to a new place this time so I'll have to try it again! 


+ Our batch chicken grilling continues, this time with taco marinade and a lemon herb marinade. Both delish for salads, tacos, etc. to eat throughout the week!


+ Ok so this isn't a favorite since poor Grant is out trying to repair our missing fence (notice the giant gap!? Thank you wind storm!), but isn't Owen so cute out there with his little dump truck and shovel trying to help! 


+ I got my first "Kimoji" via text the other day, LOL!!! Do any of you use these!? 


Hope you have a great weekend!!

Xo

10 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Too funny that Lila was ahead of the game and got you with no green on. :) That's awesome about your manicure - seems like such a long time, especially for one that isn't gel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that nail color! I finally just got a manicure for the first time in over a year and I'm totally hooked again. Also--your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a long lasting mani, that's the best! Hope you have a wonderful, sunny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when my mani actually lasts and I love the color you picked!! My cousin uses the kimoji's but I haven't gotten it - they do look fun! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a beautiful eye color!
    Love that 2-week red manicure!
    Have a great weekend, Kaitlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe your mani lasted that long! Mine never last more than a few days without chipping unless I get a gel mani. Jealous! Love that color by the way! Owen is so adorable trying to help fix that fence! So cute!! Happy Friday! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! A regular manicure lasting that long?! That's amazing! Owen trying to help with his dump truck is seriously so cute.
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty is your mani, yay for it lasting that long! Only gel manis last for me unfortunately. And yay for more sunshine, Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wore green on Wednesday because I thought that was st. Patty's day....oops. Thankfully I had a scarf with green tints in it for the actual day. and I know you're talking about your manicure, but your ring is gorgeous and I know I've said it before.

    owen is tooo cute! Sophie does the same things. When I'm sweeping she gets her broom and helps too :)

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  10. two weeks without a chip?! Now that is impressive!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top