Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Easy Cioppino

As I've mentioned, one of my "goals" in the New Year was to try cooking new / more adventurous things! I LOVE looking for new recipes and have been trying to make one "special" dinner every Saturday - mainly for two reasons. One, because we eat grilled chicken and various varieties of salads for dinner ALMOST every night during the week (#easy ... #butboring). But also because Grant and I don't get many date nights and even though some of these meals are a tad pricier, it's WAY cheaper than paying a babysitter and going out. Plus it's fun! 

This weekend I made the cioppino recipe from Serious Eats. It was quick and easy and not hard if you don't have experience cooking seafood or shell fish. 

Overall this is a fun and "fancy" recipe for a great at home dinner date!!



CHEERS! 


3 comments:

  1. Yay - thank you for posting this recipe...I was hoping you would after yesterday's post!! Looks amazing! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious and totally a recipe I would be able to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously looks amazing...and oh so fancy! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top