Friday, March 25, 2016

A Good Friday, indeed!

Happy Good Friday for those of you who celebrate Easter! I'm excited for the holiday weekend and lots of family time. 

Here were some of my favs from the week ...

We are celebrating Easter wth Grant's fam on Saturday and mine on Sunday. I'm excited to stuff and hide the Easter eggs and get the kids' baskets all ready! I've mentioned before, but our tradition for Easter baskets is that they are always "vacation" themed - so they include new bathing suits, hats, sun glasses, flip flops, maybe a sundress for Lila, etc. All stuff to prep us and get us excited about our Spring and Summer vacations!! Owen's also getting a super cute "Cars" Lightening McQueen backpack this year so he can bring his own carry-on onto the flight! And of course they have a few little candy treats and little toys as well. So fun! 


Silly selfies with these kids after work. They always love to take pics and now Owen always says "I see? I see?" 


I'm in a friend's wedding this summer and found the perfect strappy sandals after trying on about a million options. Bonus! They were only $60 on Amazon! 


Speaking of, Lila's the flower girl in the wedding so to "prep" she's been wearing her old flower girl dress from two summers ago in the yard (it's a TAD short in the back, lol). The rain boots are a nice touch too, no? 


And here's my bridesmaid dress. I need to get it altered (short girl probs!) but it's a fun little long beaded number.


We also had a "better late than never" St. Patrick's day meal this week and it was so delish ...



Have a great weekend!!

Xo

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am in love with that bridesmaid dress! So pretty! Hope you have the best weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen that bridesmaid dress before and LOVE it! Looks gorgeous on you! Enjoy your Easter weekend with family!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bridesmaid dress is gorgeous, and those shoes will go perfectly! Happy Easter Weekend gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bridesmaid dress!! And the flowergirl dress/rainboots combo is AWESOME!!! HAppy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sandals are so cute! Great price too!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bridesmaid dress is gorgeous! Those shoes will look great with it too. Your kids are SO cute too!!! Have a wonderful Easter weekend and I look forward to following along more!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so pretty and a great match with those sandals!! Have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw looks and sounds like fun family time! The bridesmaid dress is GORGEOUS and the shoes are the perfect pairing! Have a great Easter weekend!!
    xx
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I was just looking at those Steve Madden shoes for an upcoming wedding. So cute! also that is the prettiest bridesmaid dress I have ever seen. Gorgeous! http://mymonochromaticife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always LOVE your Friday goodness, especially the kiddos sweet faces and your amazing corned beef!! Let's talk about how you'll be the prettiest bridesmaid EVER!!!! I hope you have an "Egg"cellent Easter weekend full of fun, love and laughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dress!! Lila has some cute boots they look a lot like Sophie's but we're a crocs family too. We're going to my brother in law's wedding this summer and Sophie isn't part of it but will have a dress to be in the photos.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that bridesmaid dress!! It will be so fun to be in the wedding with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top