Tuesday, February 9, 2016

New Dinner Ideas ...

Since we've been trying to eat a lot of easy meals during the week there hasn't been much variety (read salads with chicken, salads with prawns, chicken and prawns with a side of veggies, etc), so I've been scrolling through my archives to find easy but delicious recipes I can make in advance and cook quickly on a busy weeknight. I LOVE this recipe I've made many times - Green Enchilada "Lasagna" Casserole - and the kids do too! It's super easy and you can make in advance, pop in the oven and be all set.



I've also been pinning up a storm lately and have been loving these ideas ...

+ Skinny Taste always has some of my favorite easy and healthy recipes. I always forget about stuffed peppers as an easy idea and we always seem to have peppers in the fridge.




+ I've also been wanting to try Skinny Taste's Seattle Asian Salmon Bowls - they look so delicious and "fancy" without being too hard! And of course, given that "Seattle" is in the title (yes we sure are known for salmon!), I had to pin!



+ Speaking of fish, we made fish tacos a couple of times this summer and they were SO GOOD, but there's no reason we should have to wait until summer! I pinned this recipe and think they look so good with that creamy avocado slaw! Yum!

Avocado Cream Slaw Fish Tacos by Noshing With The Nolands

What's been on your menu lately!?

Xo


10 comments:

  1. That Asian Salmon bowl looks awesome. I must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these - i'm always looking for new dinner ideas! The fish tacos sound so good! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! These all look delish, especially the green enchilada casserole. That would be a huge hit in my house <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, these all look amazing. I definitely want to try that casserole...sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love trying new recipes, these all look delicious and sounds like things my whole family would love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. UM that green enchilada lasagne has me drooling, for sure! And love stuffed peppers! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love allll of these! Michael's mom has a green enchilada casserole recipe. She makes it on Christmas every year and we've made it at home a few times. SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these dinners look soooo good! I wish we lived closer, we could have play dates and cook nights ;)

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all look SO yummy--especially that enchilada lasagna! Thanks for sharing--I always need easy recipe ideas!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, these all look SO delicious! They are making me hungry, ha! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top