Monday, February 22, 2016

Good Morning, Sunshine

Happy Monday! This weekend flew by as they all seem to, and I'm in the throes of my two busiest weeks at work yet prepping for a big conference on March 1. We did manage to have lots of outdoor fun this weekend though because Saturday gave us a hint of Spring! It was sunny all day, flowers were blooming (I saw crocuses of course but even daffodils too!). 

We hit the zoo for a long morning walk. Cheeese! 


Love this pic of Grant and the kids! Repping the Seahawks gear of course, and Lila in head to toe pink. 


Naturally we had to feed the ducks too!


In other exciting news (lol), I'm finally off of my ridiculous eye drop regime! Still using the moisture drops but otherwise good to go! Loving Lasik. Seriously can't recommend it enough!


Saturday night Grant and I had a little at-home date after the kids went to bed and I whipped up a nice little scallops dish. Will share the recipe tomorrow! Definitely date worthy! 


Hope you had a nice weekend!!

Xo


7 comments:

  1. I love the idea of an at home date after kids are in bed! And those scallops look divine!
    Shoes to Shiraz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great weekend girl! The zoo sounds like the perfect Saturday to me! And your dinner looks amazing. Yay for being off the eye drop regimen, such a great feeling!<3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love home dates!!! And look how cute your Fam is! Blessed lady and blessed weekend with that Spring tease, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lila's pink outfit is perfect! I feel like you've inspired me to get an annual pass for the zoo when we have kids--such a fun thing for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. home dates are the best :)

    We haven't gone to the zoo yet, but soon we're definitely going. Our zoo is so much larger than the children's museum so I'm hesitant since Sophie is kind of a dasher and just loves to run all over the place.

    I love Grant and Owen's gear and Lila looks pretty in pink :)

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Glad you had such a good experience with lasik!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for outdoor fun this weekend, and being off the eye drop regimen. I want Lasik so bad, but am so scared lol. Cheers to a fabulous week <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top