Thursday, January 14, 2016

Wah wah ...


Welp. We didn't win. Wah wah .... the main reason I don't typically play the Lotto is because I honestly always think I'm going to WIN! I did dream a bit about what I'd buy with that giant $1.5 BILLION PAYOUT! 

First, I told Grant I'd buy a mansion on Lake Washington, followed by the Seahawks (from fellow billionaire, Paul Allen - no biggie). Grant quickly pointed out that the $1.5 bil wouldn't even cover the Seahawks purchase, which lead me to scoff and decide I didn't know much about managing a fortune. (Full disclosure, I had to look it up and he was right - unaffordable). 

Oh well! Did you buy a Powerball ticket?! I guess it's back to work for me! 

Xo

4 comments:

  1. We didn't win either :( I hope the people who did win put that money to good use. I would have been happy to win a million.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw the new jackpot - 40 million and both Gary and I were like - womp not enough to buy a ticket!! That's probably when our odds are better! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark got like two numbers.....so I believe he won like 4 bucks hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. A group of us at work won 4 dollars. Whomp whomp...I love imagining how I would spend the money though!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top