Monday, January 11, 2016

The Perfect Weekend

This weekend, shopping + sunshine + Seahawks = the PERFECT WEEKEND!!!! Whew. I'm sure none of you care about Seattle football, but MAN. The Seahawks game was CRAZY. They planned Minnesota, it was like -4 degrees, and they WON on a missed field goal. I felt pretty bad for the other team's kicker, but as a Seattle fan it was AMAZING! 

I had my Seahawks glassybaby lit and ready to go before the game. CLEARLY it was a good luck charm ;) 


Whooooo!!! Final - 10 to 9. Low scoring game for sure, I think everyone was frozen!


We love us some Seahawks!


Anyway - back to regular programming. 

In other news, I went in last week for a Lasik consultation and had to wear my glasses. They dialated my eyes, and since I don't have prescription sunglasses I got to wear these SUPER HOT "disposable" ones home (#meow). I can't wear my contacts now for FOUR LONG WEEKS before getting Lasik at the beginning of February, but I've worn contact lenses for 20 years so I think it's worth it!! Have any of you had it before?!!? I'm nervous but am excited for the outcome. 


This weekend my mom and I went shopping to use our Christmas giftcards (naturally I took no pictures), but Grant and my dad took the kids to a new WWII airplane exhibit. They had such a great time! 


The rest of the weekend I spent crockpotting my favorite healthy taco soup, grocery shopping and prepping for Monday. 

Hope you had a great weekend!! 

Xo


10 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulous except for your poor eyes. Hey, I am a football fan so I totally get it, I could not believe those brutal temps for that game, glad your team pulled out a W!! Yay for day with Mom, hope you got some fun loot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha those glasses are hilarious!S hopping and a football win make for a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so interested to hear about your Lasik experience--I have debating it for a while! Congrats on the Seahawks win-I was actually watching that game! Happy Monday love!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We watched a little of the game at brunch yesterday and when you can see the players breath you know it's cold!! Looking good in those sunnies haha! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Congrats on the win lady! I was cheering for you guys! And I got lasik done like 4-5 years ago now! Best decision ever! You're going to love it, it makes life so much easier. And just think, no more contacts or glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh so exciting you are getting Lasik! I have been too scared to pull the trigger on that, so I am anxious to hear about your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen those temporary sunglasses! Ha! It reminds me of those temporary flip flops you get at pedicure places. Lila looks so tall in that last picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could get Lasik, but I'm not a candidate. Good luck with it!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL at the glasses! I so want to get Lasik, but am super nervous! And yay for your Seahawks, such a crazy game. I can't even imagine weather that cold! Cheers to a fabulous week <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m sure many vikings fan were crying their eyes out.

    Why can’t you wear contacts? what does it do? Sorry I’ve never had lasik and I’m not eligible for it either. But I love wearing my glasses so it’s not a big deal for me.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top