Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy MLK!

I'm off work today in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. day. I haven't had this day off in years and it's always nice to have a long weekend. I looked up some MLK quotes in honor of today and they always give me chills. What courage he must have had given the time he lived in. Such wisdom that still rings true today. 

Here are some of my favorites (via Pinterest) ... 


Inspirational Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes - Rewards for Mom Click for more MLK quotes: http://www.rewards4mom.com/inspirational-martin-luther-king-jr-quotes/:

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.:

"Life's most persistent and urgent question is; ’What are you doing for others?’” - Matin Luther King, Jr.:

"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." Martin Luther King Jr. quotes #levoinspired:

Hope you had a great weekend!

Xo

6 comments:

  1. Definitely a date to be celebrated, Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that last one. glad i live in the city that was such a part of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fourth is my favorite, but all of these quotes are so incredibly important to remember.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great man! I wish we got the day off, but I'm glad that this is a national holiday and so many people do get to stay away from the office!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top