Monday, December 7, 2015

Our weekend

Happy Monday!!! We had much to celebrate this weekend, including sleeping in (until 8 - win!), my grandma's 85th birthday, a baby shower for friends, and a Seahawks BIG win over Minnesota!!! The little things, right?

We finally broke out our "festive" bar glasses this weekend (haha, recognize these from Christmas Vacation!?) for a little eggnog by the fireplace. 


I'm loving having our house decorated for Christmas, having our four little stockings grace the mantle and having an extra reason to light candles each night. 


On Saturday, my mom and I took my Grandma out for a special shopping and birthday lunch to celebrate her 85th birthday!! It was so much fun and we went to Anthropologie for some Christmas ornament shopping and I seriously could have bought everything in the store. So many cute things!!! 


Meanwhile, Grant took the kids to the zoo. It was POURING all day but the kids actually enjoyed this because it meant tons of puddle jumping. 


I've really been into "football food" lately and whipped up these quesadillas for the Seahawks game using some leftover chicken, cheese and green onions on the inside, and then adding some delicious toppings. 


Owen was all smiles during the game. Snuggles! After the game Grant and I headed to a "couples" baby shower and naturally I forgot to take pictures. All in all it was a nice little weekend. 


Hope you have a great week!!

Xo

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those Vacation glasses...sooo cute!!! I need some eggnog in them for breakfast, lol!! Your grandma is beautiful and so happy you got to celebrate her special day!! Good ole puddle jumping, can't beat it and they look so happy!! Speaking of happy, hope your Monday is happy as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet outing for your grandma's birthday! The quesadilla looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I can't believe you have the Christmas Vacation glasses! Hilarious! What a fun weekend--those quesadillas look so yummy!!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm, football food is my FAV! Wings, buffalo dip, nachos and cheese, quesadillas....YES yes! So yummy! Your decor is so pretty, I love it!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how awesome are those glasses!? I need them! Love! And your zoo day sounds fun, minus the rain. Even if the kids did love it. Your quesadillas look amazing! YUMMM! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quesadilla came out looking amazing - and now I want it for breakfast!! So great that you were able to celebrate your grandmother's 85th birthday!! Happy monday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love having our house decorated for Christmas, too! I feel like it makes it so cozy!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bar glasses are AWESOME!! Your stockings are so fantastic, and now I'm craving a quesadilla for lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all the fun Christmas decor, especially those Christmas Vacation moose glasses! I need to pick up a set for my H, he'd love them!

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo I love your Christmas glasses! The moose is too cute! Happy Birthday to your grandma!! I can never resist football food! =)

    Have a wonderful week! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top