Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Blogger Exchange

I was so excited to participate in the Christmas blogger exchange this year set up by Mattie and Olya!! They did it using Elfster, which I hadn't used before, but was pretty easy and I even got some secret "questions" from my gifter asking about things I liked. When mine came in the mail, I was excited to see if was from one of the hostesses herself, Olya!! 

Let me tell you, she did good :) 

I love having painted nails but they typically look like a toddler did it when I paint them. They always end up globby or chipped. However! She bought me this great set from Julep! It included a hand and cuticle stick, a gorgeous fuschia color, a glitter polish and their special freedom polymer topcoat, which was described as a mix between a gel and traditional topcoat. 


I quickly went to work and painted away. Much to my surprised I actually did a good job (haha), I think in most part because the polish! It went on very smooth and the top coat made it look shiny and professional. I was very impressed! 


So, thank you, thank you to you Olya!!! I love my gift!! I'm excited to try the glitter out next!

I sent my gift to Marie of Twin Living! I hope she likes it! 

Xo

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nails and FUN idea!! Have a Merry and Joyous weekend beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that nail color! Julep has awesome polish! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many great things about this nail polish, may have to actually check it out myself.

    By the way your ring is absolutely gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen it before up close.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty nails! I so loved my gift!! Thank you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color is sooo pretty! I think I have a Julep polish or two that I have yet to try out! Maybe I'll do that this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that color. And now I really want a set like that since the top coat is like a traditional one and gel one. My nail polish never stays on that long. It was a really fun exchange. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails look awesome! What a fun gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so so glad you liked it! :) I love using that top coat! By the way, your rings are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that Julep set is fantastic!! What a fantastic gift set from the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That set is amazing, love how your nails came out. Such a pretty color <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Juleps polish and that's a great color. Also you did an amazing job, not like a toddler at all
    http://makingrestorations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top