Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving This & That

I'm trying to wrap up work stuff and all our last minute groceries and other items today to get ready for our little Thanksgiving getaway. I tell you, if you've never packed up for a little road trip with two kids - it's RIDICULOUS how much stuff we're bringing. I always try to bring the "comforts of home" when we spend the night elsewhere, and by the time you pack up bedding, nightlights, white noise machines, travel high chairs, etc. it gets to be a LOT! I've picked up a few fun little items to add to our festiveness too ... 

Loved these little cocktail napkins from Cost Plus ...


I also had to get these little "crackers" which are cute at each place setting but also add some fun conversation to the meal too (they each have a joke and fact inside!).


I also loved these little paper name cards! I usually make new ones every year but since we will be away I thought these flowers cute and would be easy to haul with us ...


And of course, I had to pick up matching Christmas PJs for the kids to open on Thanksgiving evening. These are from Target  and came with the softest fleece pants!! I want some in my size ...


I also picked up this sweet "Little People" light-up Nativity Scene for the kids to open. They love anything with little figures, and I figured at their age this was a safer Nativity Scene option than anything breakable. 
Fisher-Price Little People A Christmas Story
Excited to spend some time with family starting tomorrow!!

Xo

7 comments:

  1. Haha love the napkins! Crackers are a great idea to add a little something extra to the table, and the pajamas looks so cute and cozy! Great tradition to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those napkins and pajamas! So fun, so festive and so cozy! I'm so excited for you guys to have a getaway and can't wait to see a recap on your blog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute things!! Those napkins are awesome! And those paper name cards are such a good idea! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those napkins are hilarious! Have an amazing trip and enjoy the long holiday weekend <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those napkins are the best! I feel like I need to buy some for my mom. She loves fun napkins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kids always get the cutest things ever. Love the nativity scene too. I wouldn't use those napkins I would just want to keep them.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are those crackers?! Enjoy your Thanksgiving getaway! Hope it's wonderful!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top