Friday, November 20, 2015

Finally Friday

Good morning and happy Friday! I'm so glad this week is OVER. It was rainy, STORMY and windy here this week, thankfully we didn't lose power though. And on a positive note, we're one step closer to a little Thanksgiving getaway! 

Here's what we've been up to this week ...

This is basically what it looked like all week - gloomy, grey, rainy and WINDY! Lots of leaves. They are pretty though ... (but, when is summer?)


I started trying to do some little online workouts at home and they are HARD (or am I just super out of shape? Oh right ...). 


I DID manage to get some new pants and Nike frees for motivation. New gear always helps, right?!


And to erase any calories the workouts may have burned, we tried a new Greek restaurant by our house the other day and got lunch takeout. It was SO good - these "Greek fries" (not sure how authentic they are) were SO GOOD. They were mixed with a salt/pepper spice comby and topped with feta and herbs. So delish!


Their gyros were pretty delicious as well. It's always fun to try new restaurants, especially when they are good! 


Lila and I continued our Starbucks dates. She's so sweet and seriously looks forward to her alone time with Mama. 


And I couldn't leave Owen out. You can't really tell but here is he playing with a balloon. He was entertained for about 30 minutes just letting it float up and bump the ceiling. Then he'd pull it down again. Over and over and LAUGH as if it were the funniest thing ever. Oh to be a toddler. 


Hope you have a great weekend!

Xo

8 comments:

  1. Love that you have started out Lila early as a Starbucks lover!!! So cute! And talk about cute, look at your hot pink leggings and Nikes! Love em!! It's been gloomy here too but it's the weekend so the fact they they are forecasting 4 inches of snow is I guess, ok with me, LOL.I hope you have a most glorious weekend beautiful lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greek food sounds pretty awesome right about now!! Happy Friday girlie… have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greek food is my favorite and those fries look incredible! Hope the weather clears up for you this weekend!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. playing catch up on commenting, so sorry! Them babies are sooooo cute! OMG THOSE LEGGINGS AND SHOES! Girl, need those and then I'd be motivated for sure! Fries are my love language btw ha!
    happy weekend babe!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Greek food looks DELISH! And loving your new workout gear, bright colors are so fun and motivating!

    Happy Friday <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay those greek fries look delicious!!! Soooo yummy, Idon't care if they're really not healthy and the fact that they'd probably make me as sick as a dog I don't seem to be able to handle anything but soup right now. I think the picture you took makes seattle loook beautiful despite the rain :)

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kind of wish California would get some of that weather! We seem to be perpetually stuck in "transition" weather, which makes getting dressed pretty difficult.

    I love your new Nike running shoes! They're so pretty to look at, and they definitely do help me to stay motivated! I fell out of my workout routine as well, and those workout videos have been kicking butt! At least we have a while until summer haha!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. New workout gear seriously motivates me! Love your shoes and leggings. I love that you and Lila get mom and daughter time, so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top