Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Breakfast wrap

During the week we're a quick breakfast family - breakfast or protein bars, yogurt, apple sauce, etc. But on the weekends we like to indulge!! I made this delicious breakfast "wrap" last weekend and it was so easy and tasty. 


I'd recently found this sriracha ranch at Trader Joe's and it's SO GOOD, but surprisingly too spicy to use by itself (at least for me). I would not want to use this alone on a salad, but it went perfectly on this breakfast wrap! (PS have you noticed sriracha is everywhere now!? They even have it at Starbucks!)




Breakfast Wrap for One
2 eggs, whisked
1 TBL sharp cheddar, shredded or cubed
3 cherry tomatoes, cut into fourths
3 slides avocado, cubed
2 TBL cilantro, minced
1 TBL sriracha ranch (you could also just mix some regular sriracha with sour cream or plain greek yogurt for something very similar) 
1 flour tortilla

Scramble your eggs how you like and add in the cheese so it melts into the eggs as they cook. When scrambled, I transferred them to a cutting board and quickly warmed my tortilla in the same skillet. When warm, transfer to a plate and spread your sriracha sauce on your tortilla. Add your eggs and toppings and wrap to close. ENJOY! 

12 comments:

  1. Sriracha really is everywhere!! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delish! And sriracha ranch dressing?! Yes please! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! This looks and sounds delicious!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love eggs for breakfast but get tired of the same old way, this looks so so yummy, right up my alley!! Going to give it a try with that awesome dressing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dressing I can't believe they have that in dressing form too. that sounds so delicious. I wonder if they sell it at other places ,I don't think we have a trader joes here. This looks so delicious

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sriracha ranch sounds so good! We like to eat 'fancier' breakfast on the weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! I'm heading over to TJ's at lunch and am totally hunting down that dressing :-D

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Siracha Ranch sounds amazing! Im going to have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness! I have never heard of sirachi ranch but it is on my grocery list now! stinkin' yum, let me come have breakfast with y'all!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum!!! I'm home today and really want to give this a try! That dressing sounds delish!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join my Giveaway on the blog:

    theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2015/11/phone-case-giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top