Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The world's easiest Pumpkin spice chocolate chip bread

Note: I accidentally posted this last week on bottom of another post (#oops), so am posting now for those that didn't see. 


Want to know a secret? I like EASY recipes, especially when it comes to baking. I don't have time to bake a ton from scratch, so I love Mix & Match Mama's recipes for that very reason. This is possibly the easiest pumpkin spice bread EVER and it's super delicious. Enough for me! I made this on a recent rainy Sunday morning and it was so delish with a cup of coffee and a football game. 



The World's Easiest Pumpkin Spice Bread (adapted from many Mix & Match Mama basic bundt recipes)
1 box Pumpkin spice cake mix (seasonal, most stores start carrying it soon but I had one leftover from last year)
1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding mix
4 eggs
1/2 cup veggie oil
1 cup water
1 cup mini chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 350. Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips with a hand mixer until well combined. Hand mix in the mini chocolate chips. Grease two regular-sized bread pans and pour the batter into the bread pans, dividing evenly. Bake for 35-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool and then ENJOY!!!! 

Xo

7 comments:

  1. You know it's going to be a good recipe when it starts off with "world's easiest"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I've never tried to make bread before but this really does sound so easy that I might give it a try! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a recipe I actually might be able to handle! Sounds SO delicious omg!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes ma'am? This looks amazing, making it for this weekend for sure! I have not made a pumpkin bread in years and I'm asking myself why because this looks so wonderful with the chocolate chips! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah I love pumpkin chocolate chip bread! this looks so tasty!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great recipe. I do remember seeing on another post, but glad you posted again :)

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top