Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy Monday

We had another sunshine-y weekend here and it was perfect for fall. Not too hot, not too cold. Grant was getting ready for his week-long hiking trip so we did a lot of errands and hanging at home. 

Saturday at our local market they had an adorable set up of pumpkins. We bought a white one and a Cinderella pumpkin, which are my favorite. So festive! The kids had fun trying to lift the small ones and we put ours on our front porch when we got home. So fun! 


They also had a gorgeous wagon display of fall colored flowers. 


The kids had fun on the decorative tractor. Poor Owen always takes a "back seat" to Lila! He wanted to drive so bad and finally got his turn after we had to near "ME, ME!" over and over. He talked about "big tractor" for the rest of the day! (Also, typical Lila insisting to wear summer clothes in the brisk morning sun).


Sunday afternoon I was able to actually nap during naptime!! I brought my coffee upstairs to enjoy while reading in bed and before I knew it my eyelids were getting heavy and I was able to take my own little nap. Nothing like a little plaid on plaid afternoon nap to recharge! 


Sunday evening my parents and grandparents came over for dinner. It was a bit chaotic with the kids in full show off mode, but they had so much fun and wore themselves out. Owen and I had time to pose for a sweet pic. He got a little haircut this weekend and is looking SO grown up!! 


These two. Crazy and wild. Here they are in the front yard waiting for our "guests" to arrive playing "stick battles" (great). I ended up with leaves in my hair somehow. Oh, to be a toddler!! 


Hope you have a great week!

Xo


15 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun weekend and the weather looks absolutely gorgeous! Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable kids! I love how there are such a variety of pumpkins. I feel like when I was small there was big and small and that was it. Now there are so many, and you're right..Cinderella's are really cool! Glad you had such a great weekend (and that you got a nap!). Have a great week! Finding you from B Loved Boston's link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that perfect Fall weekend! Looks like the kids really enjoyed it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is what I call Fall. Down here in Miami, it's still summertime. Those kids are adorable ♥ Such a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect fall weekend!! You're babies are so adorable! I love being festive and adding pumpkins and fall colored flowers to the front of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love this!!! Precious kiddos and Such a great weekend! I got a lil nap in too which is soooo rate! Hope your week is off to a great start!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather sounds perfect! I took a little nap myself this weekend which was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you guys had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun weekend - loving those pretty flowers and pumpkins <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are soooo cute! And you look gorgeous :) I can't wait to go pumpkin picking this weekend

    liz jo @sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many fun pumpkins! I need to get one this year, I totally skipped decorating my porch last year and I was sad. Loving your plaid on plaid Sunday outfit! So cute and relaxing! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need those plaid boots! are they Uggs? I've never seen them before!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a great weekend! And those fall colored flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loioks like a perfect fall weekend! Love the colored flowers!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay pumpkins & pretty fall flowers!! Sounds like a great weekend!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top