Thursday, October 8, 2015

Happy Friday!!


Whew!! It's Friday!! This has truly been the craziest week I've had in a long time. The main reason? Major work projects and Grant being gone on his hike all week = one busy and exhausted Mama. I am so ready to lay on the couch and do nothing all weekend. That won't happen, but a girl can dream, right?? 

We did manage a bit of fun in between the crazy ... 

We decorated our porch with our new pumpkins and the kids decided they liked  climbing them too (#safetyhazard)


I do like the mix of the different kinds!


I also put out my little Halloween box too, which had the head ripped off on accident by an unnamed four year old - thankfully it was easy to glue (reason #1 why home decor is so minimal with toddlers around!)


We also bought some fun and festive window clogs which the kids LOVE!! They can move them and put them in different spots and have had lots of fun putting these in our various windows. 


I also snapped up some tasty festive treats including this pumpkin and butternut squash pasta sauce from Trader Joe's ...


And some fun, simple baking mixes to do with the kids.


Hope you have a great weekend!! 

Xo

7 comments:

  1. I love all of your Halloween/fall stuff!! Happy weekend to you and your adorable family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of the different pumpkins! So cute! Hopefully you get some relaxation time in this weekend! I had no idea they made pumpkin spice chocolate chips, yum!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Fall decor! I am going to be on the hunt for the autumnal harvest sauce :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you decorated your porch!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin! I love your pumpkins :) they are great. We plan on getting some this weekend!

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pumpkins especially the white one!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top