Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Autumn Tag

I saw this fun idea on Andrea's blog and had to try it!! I'm a sucker for all things fall, and even though I do miss the summer heat, I love fall mainly because it's the gateway to ALL things holiday!

Favorite thing about autumn. I love the crisp cool air, the changing colors and the overall festiveness! It seems like the change from summer to fall is more distinct than the others (maybe it's where we live), and it's exciting after a long summer to wear layers and boots again!



Favorite autumn drink. I love a nice spicy chai tea latte. I also love peppermint mochas once it gets cold, but that seems more Christmasy to me than fall. Last year on a biz trip I got to try Dunkin' Donuts pumpkin coffee AND pumpkin donut and both were sugary and delicious.


Favorite autumn candle. I love any "baking" scented candle, and am especially loving this vanilla pumpkin marshmallow from Bath & Body Works. Smells delicious!

Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow Mini Candle

Favorite autumn snack. I love pumpkin spice bread as a treat with a mid-morning cup of coffee.



Favorite sweet treat. Fall themed M&Ms and chocolate chips! Even better for baking into cookies!



Favorite autumn lipstick. I don't really change mine up seasonally, so instead I love to use pumpkin pie Chapstick that I pick up every year!! Smells so delicious ...


Favorite autumn moisturizer. I do like switching from citrusy smelling ones to vanilla/coconut scents and I am loving this body butter that I picked up from Target. Smells like like a sugar cookie!


Favorite autumn movie. Every year my mom and I watch this Thanksgiving movie - Home for the Holidays. If you haven't seen it, you must watch immediately! It's about 20 years old but a classic. It has Robert Downey, Jr, Holly Hunter, Claire Danes and is hilarious and sweet. It's become a tradition for us and we never get tired of watching it year after year.

Home for the Holidays

Favorite autumn attire. To work I love to wear sweater dresses with tights and boots or booties. At home on the weekends I love to wear black leggings, loose tops and slipper boots.


Favorite place to be. At home watching the Seahawks! Football season is fun and since the games are only once a week it's a fun Sunday tradition to park it on the couch and cheer them on.


Favorite Halloween costume. I just posted about our Halloween plans yesterday if you want to check it out, but my favorites are always how cute the kids are. I've shared this before, but I always get a kick out of this pic of Owen trying on Lila's Elsa wig - anything to be like his big sister!!


Xo

13 comments:

  1. I love reading these fall tags! I think I may have to jump on the bandwagon! Isn't that Pumpkin Marshmallow candle amazing? That is one of my favorites!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I had no clue they had a pumpkin Chapstick! I am going to have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, this was perfect! I am so so thrilled that you did this tag! As I was reading all your favorites, I was thinking to myself yup love that, Yep love that too, love that! And how stinking cute is Owen in his sissy's wig! :-) Enjoy a gorgeous fall day you beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and I love fall for the same reasons :) I love your dress too, where did you get that? Dresses with pockets are the best . I can't believe they have pumpkin pie chapstick....that's crazy. Owens' such a cutie :)

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes yes yes to the crisp cool air! I love it! And my favorite drink is a chai latte or a salted caramel mocha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing something similar around the blog world as well, and am planning to post mine tomorrow! Love your favorite Fall outfit!
    Thanks for linking up with Jessi and I!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I love chai tea in the fall, and B&BW candles are the BEST! Ooooh and baked goodies <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh every time I see someone else do this I want to do it more and more! I think I absolutely have to do it next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those M&M cookies look amazing!!! I have one of these saved in my drafts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh I love everything here!! Thanks for linking up today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. one of my fave candles too-burning it now
    i am using the burt's bees pumpkin spice lip balm--i'm obsessed. not too spicy, just right
    omg i LOVE that movie--i can never find anyone else who has seen it or anyone who actually likes it. a tradition for me too to see, although it's usually just me watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha that last pic is too cute. And pumpkin pie chapstick? I need some! I've never seen it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the crisp air! It's so refreshing! And yes to football season! My favorite time of the year is football season! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top