Thursday, October 15, 2015

10 Random Musings

+ This article was funny, and if you're a magazine reader SO TRUE. "Every Celebrity Interview."

+ I've had our Halloween costumes since August. I used to hate Halloween for some reason, but now that we have kids I'm determined that we all will dress up every year! I'm going to be a witch this year and bought this from Etsy.

Adult tutu skirt Screaming Witchy purple black orange and green bats halloween costume witch -You Choose Size -- Sisters of the Moon

+ I LOVE looking for new recipes and scour various food sites everyday, but often make a lot of the same things. This is next on my list.

+ I'm REALLY excited for Christmas and have bought almost all of the kids' gifts already. PS - my two favorite Christmas movies, here and here.

national lampoons christmas vacation:

+ I can't go to Target without at least ONE purchase from the $1 bins.

+ I hate talking on the phone.

+ My college degree is in journalism but I really wished I would have gone into a trade (or something - ANYTHING - with no after-hours emails).

The 19 Best Cards To Send To Someone Who Hates Their Job - BuzzFeed Mobile:

+ I'm obsessed with Amazon prime and pretty much buy as much as possible on there.

+ I HATE traffic and would like to live in a small town with no commute.

+ Both of our kids' names are only four letters, which wasn't on purpose, but one of my requirements was "no obvious nicknames." With four letters they are both hard to shorten.

Xo

7 comments:

  1. Oh girl I stay CLEAR of those $1 bins. I had a serious problem with them for years and then we moved from a large house into a 1000 sqft apartment...the purging that took place was epic--most of which came from those bins hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at that staff meeting meme - so true! And LOVING that tutu skirt for your Halloween costume <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate talking on the phone too. I feel bad but if someone calls me I'll wait until its done ringing then text "whats up?" haha! So bad. And that meme sums up my work day pretty much every day. So fun. I definitely feel you on the traffic thing too. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that witch skirt! You and me are Amazon lovers! I try to buy off of Amazon first and if I can't find it there then I move to another site.

    I love the fact that both their are two syllables too. It'll be super easy for them when it comes to writing out their name :) I struggled with my name for years as a kid, too many letters and I have a Z in it!

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the $1 bins too, always my first stop! And I love the witch skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so with you on the $1 bin at Target! I mean, it's only a dollar -- how can you just walk by?!?

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top