Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Scenes from our trip

We are still in total vacation mode and in denial about heading home tomorrow!! Here are a few scenes from our fun ...

The lake here is notoriously always freezing because it's so deep but it actually wasn't too bad thanks to the hot summer we've had ...



Happy hour on the patio is the best way to watch the sun go down!! (We forgot toothpicks so improvised with forks!) I love me a Bloody Mary ...


And local wine!!



Speaking of wine we've gone to some new wineries this trip and gotten some great ones to take home. One even had a swing set and little fishing pond for the kids - new favorite for sure!!





Yesterday we rented a pontoon boat!! So fun to cruise around and had enough space for the kids to run around.





Hope your week is going well!!!

I love vacations!!! Because when else can you get ice cream before lunch??


Xo

12 comments:

  1. i am loving the pictures from your vacation!! Looks like you're having a blast :)

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vacation looks amazing! I am so jealous of the gorgeous weather and all the wine! The fork in the bloody mary had me cracking up! Hey, you gotta improvise sometimes!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! Glad you all had a good time!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fabulous trip, give me all the lake and boating time with wine <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like such a fun and relaxing trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, this looks like the best time!! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are beautiful. I would totally stay in vacation mode as long as possible too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh this makes me so nostalgic. It's been too long since I've been there. :( I want that bloody Mary right now! I'm sure it'd make work more interesting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwhhh! It looks like you guys had such a great time! and these pictures are awesome!! Your kids are so dang cute :) and for real, any time I can have ice cream for lunch, I take it!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, absolutely beautiful! I hope your reintroduction to real life isn't too rough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. well y'all had some fun or what!! love it. and the fork in the bloody marys cracked me up. genius!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like so much fun! The pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top