Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pre-K in the house!

We've got a Pre-K'er in our house! Can't believe my sweet four year old will be in Kindergarten next year! Here's my second  annual "first day" interview (you can see last year's here!). Technically since she's in year round preschool there is no real first day, but today she moves up into the Pre-K class.

Check out the side by side (Last year on the left)! My baby girl is getting so big!!! She had to wear her Seahawks dress for the first day, despite the cute outfit we'd laid out the night before (#diehardfan).


Here are her answers to my questions!


Age: Four! (Holds up four fingers)
What is your favorite thing to do? Go swimming in our pool (aka backyard kiddie pool!)
What do you not like to do? Getting hair brushed, being woken up (same as last year)
Favorite Food? Ice cream
Least favorite? Chicken
Best Friend? Mama, Papa & Owen (I hope she feels this way forever!!)
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Mama (aww! Last year it was a garbage man, ha!)
What's your color? Pink and purple
What's your favorite holiday? Christmas!



And crazy Owen had to join the fun in his PJs!




Xo

11 comments:

  1. What a big girl!! I hate getting woken up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is she! Her answers are so adorable and I totally agree with not wanting to be woken up! It's the worst!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is such a cutie---i love that answer of elsa anything. oh, i know all about that one with the 5 yr old i nanny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Lila is going to love preschool! I'll bet Owen will miss her~

    Came over on While I'm Waiting today, and I'm glad to find your site.

    Hope you have a blessed day~
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This interview is a genius idea!! Her answers are adorable! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea to do an interview! I need to do this with both of my kids - so fun to look back on! Kids and Cabernet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyond precious!! Pre-K in the house!!! Oh enjoy every second! It does fly!! Every parent should do this, priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so adorable!!!! I'm sure her best friends will remain forever :)

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too cute! And she's a girl after my own heart with her love for swimming :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love interviews and kid quotes, so darling to "hear" their little voices and "see" their personalities! We just did our PreK interview this week too :) Pink and purple for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh she has definitely grown since last year! I love that she switched from wanting to be a garbage man to wanting to be a mom haha. And can we talk about Owen's PJs?!?! The cutest PJs I've maybe ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top