Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday, Monday

Back to work today, but at least the countdown to vacation begins!! We had some FABULOUS summer (hot!) weather on Saturday, which was funny because I was wearing shorts and sandals, among the fallen leaves. I think the "no white after Labor Day" needs to be moved out to October at this rate.


We played at a couple parks by the lake and Owen had fun flying high in the air!


Whee!!!! 


During naptime it was so nice that Grant and I read for a couple of hours in the yard - I even wore a bathing suit and got a little sun.


Sunday, it was rainy and we had a quiet morning at home until our Seahawks played later that morning. 


All decked out! Not sure what Lila is looking at ... 


Speaking of being decked out, Lila wore her cheerleader dress all weekend, including Friday night when she enjoyed a cupcake in it outdoors. I love her little sunglasses!


The Seahawks LOST in overtime - ughhhh, but otherwise we had a nice weekend with the perfect mix of time outside and time lounging at home. 

Happy Monday!
Xo

15 comments:

  1. Girl, I just ignore the no white rule in general! Love y'alls relaxing weekend!

    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a St. Louisian I have to say...go Rams! Sounds like you had a great weekend. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable in her sunglasses and Seahawks dress! Looks like you had a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE her Seahawks cheerleading outfit-so adorable! That lake looks absolutely gorgeous! Such a fun weekend!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kids and their team spirit!! SO stinking cute! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest family EVER!! Beautiful pictures and so glad starting as football fans early!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun weekend with your sweet family!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had an amazing weekend minus the Seahawks losing. At least it was in overtime and they didn't get shut out! And love Lila's sunglasses, so cute!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I had a cute outfit like that I would so wear it all weekend, even to work ;)

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you had a good weekend! It WAS hot this weekend! On Sunday I walked home from yoga in the morning in misting rain...so I wore rain boots, jeans, and a sweatshirt to run errands later. Such a bad decision. Like I said, I love our random PNW weather but not when I dress totally wrong!!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man that was a sad loss. I love Lila's little Hawks dress :) It sounds like you enjoyed the weather as much as we did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great pictures!I totally don't follow the white after labor day rule ;)
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute pictures! And girl rock your white year round ;-)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those pictures of Owen in the air just melt my heart…how sweet. Some sun, some football, and some outdoors with the kiddos. Sounds like the perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh ma gosh your kids kill me....those glasses!!!! I heart her!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top