Thursday, August 20, 2015

Twenty Questions

I've seen some other people do these recently so I thought I'd join in on the fun! Here are 20 random facts about me!



1. Favorite food:  
This is too hard to choose ... I would have to say Mexican food (or Tex-Mex). I LOVE rice and beans, fajitas, tostadas, etc. 

2. Flip flops or high heels: 
I normally would say heels, but I'm becoming such a granny lately I can't handle wearing them for long.

3. Favorite places to shop for yourself: 
Anthropologie for spendier items, Nordstrom for everyday, Old Navy for deals.

4. Standard Coffee order: 
My typical coffee at home is strong drop coffee with either hazelnut or vanilla creamer. At Starbucks or a coffee shop, I love a caramel macchiato year round, or seasonally I LOVE a peppermint mocha during the winter. 

5. Road trip must have snack: 
I haven't done a roadtrip in years. I usually sneak a few goldfish from the kids, but they are super into popcorn right now so that too. For me, whenever I fly anywhere I always buy Gardettos at the airport - the little pretzel/breadstick snacks. Mmm. 

6. DIY or hire it out? 
I try to DIY but am not the best crafter so I like to buy other people's stuff on Etsy :) I did make my own wedding invites though! 

7. Top 5 TV shows: 
I like House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, any Netflix/HBO/Showtime show really. 

8. Favorite Book: 
I love to read so I can't choose!!! 

9.  Favorite Form of Exercising: 
Getting outdoors for a walk or hike with the family! I hate gyms!!

10. How tall are you?
5'3" ... and a half!

11. Do you try something new at restaurants or stick to your favorites?
I love to try new restaurants but I always order the same "kinds" of things if that makes sense!

12. One make up item you can't live without:
Mascara

13.  What's on your nightstand?
A baby monitor, my phone, a candle, my alarm clock, my Kindle and about 40 magazines. 

14. What's one thing motherhood has taught you?
Patience!

15. Music that reminds you of high school: 
Matchbox 20

16. If you could live anywhere in the world besides your current city where would you live?
Somewhere warm and by the water!!!!! I'd say a beach in California would be my top pick. 

17. Websites you read/browse (besides blogs):
Tons of news websites, including TMZ haha!

18. Morning person  or Night owl?
I used to be a night owl for sure. I've never been good at getting up early, but now that I have kids I am sort of both because it's the only alone time I get! 

19. Favorite Breakfast meal:
Pancakes! Or a breakfast sandwich. And bacon. And coffee!

20.  What do you collect? 

12 comments:

  1. We have so much in common! Lol! I sooo get you on the restaurant thing! PS have you watched the Netflix original The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt? I died laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha we have so much in common! Yes to Mexican/Tex-Mex. I could eat it for every meal, every day. Seriously. I'm just slightly shorter than you... wahhhh! LOL!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fun questions!! Loved reading them and getting to know you better!
    Man, if I could live by the beach, I swear that would solve all of life's problems, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss to hazelnut creamer! So good. Nordstrom and Old Navy are also in my top three. I am so not crafty, I can't DIY anything hahaha it's kind of pathetic. Am I allowed to be a blogger if I avoid DIY at all costs??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old Navy!! That's right. And pancakes, I've made pancakes every single night this week. Despite having a child, I feel like my patience meter hasn't really increased :( but I've gotten better at not stressing over every little thing like I used to.

    Loved learning more about you :)

    liz jo sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these!! I am with ya on the the mascara! Can't go a day without it. And gyms...gyms are the worst I would so rather be outside with ya! And I had no idea what glassy babies were until right now haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and now I love them....oh my gosh these are so cool! I love that they donate.

      Delete
  7. I love this idea! Totally stealing it for next week! I have actually never tried tex-mex, ha I'm sure knock of alabama mex wouldn't be as good but I do love some good mexican. I love old navy for workout clothes, they always have the best deals on that. Um goldfish is a must if I am snacking, tag team that with some sour candy and I am set for the trip!


    Linds @ not a mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these kind of posts! And getting to know you better! I am so not a Tex-Mex girl...bring on the BBQ! I think I need to move to the south! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes to Mexican food! I’d love to be more DIY but I’m definitely more hire out right now. Mmm breakfast sandwiches are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES to Mexican, House of Cards, and mascara..mmm and pancakes <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute idea for a blog post--- I might have to steal!!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top