Thursday, August 27, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers

The lovely Katie at Better off Benedict and Liz at Sundays with Sophie nominated me to participate in the "Sisterhood of the World Bloggers" and I can't get enough of these posts so having fun doing one of my own!



So, here are a few random facts about me!

1. Tell me something most people don't know about you? Hmm, this is hard! I don't really have any fun secrets. I grew up on an island and had to take a ferry anytime you wanted to go anywhere! Also, I'm left handed.

2. Who is one blogger you have to read everyday? The very first blog I started reading SO many years ago was Cupcakes & Cashmere. I also LOVE Smitten Kitchen. But my blog list has expanded over the years and I read so many now.

3. What's the best concert you've ever been to? I've been to a lot of concerts but my ALL-TIME favorite is Paul McCartney!!! What a legend, fantastic musician and fantastic concert. We saw him in 2013 at Safeco Field, which is Seattle's baseball stadium. There were fireworks and it was magical.

4. How many kids do you want? And if you have kids, how many did you want before you had them? I have two and will NOT be having any more!! After having one, I decided that was plenty but Grant really wanted two. Before I had kids, I thought it'd be so fun to have a whole brood especially around the holidays, but now that I have two I think that is plenty!

5. What/Who inspired you to start your blog? I had a very corporate, tech PR job - so very technical and industrial business focused. I needed a creative outlet!!! Plus for me it's an easier way to keep a family scrapbook!

6. Is it hard to keep up with blogging and your regular life? Yes. I work full time and have two kids, but like I said it's my creative outlet so I enjoy doing it. I'm a pretty "lame" blogger though. All my pics are from my trusty iPhone.

7. What's your favorite holiday? Christmas!!! I love the magic of the season, the festivities, the food, decorations, and now that we have kids it's SO fun seeing their faces on Christmas morning!

8. What's your number one tip for blogging? I'm a blogging newbie, but I guess my advice would be to be consistent!

9. If you could live off of one food the rest of your life, what would it be? Oooh, too hard to choose!!! I'm going to go with a broad category of Mexican food.

10. Link to your favorite blog post you've written! It's not my favorite, but in case you never saw it, here was my very first blog post!! I think it's fun to read people's very first blog post because most often you never see someone's blog until it's been going for awhile.

Tagging anyone else who wants to participate! :) 

7 comments:

  1. You grew up on an island?!?! omg...dying! jealous! All of my pics are from my phone, as well...I know that readers like professional pictures better but I do what I can ha! I am completely on board for living off of mexican food, more importantly QUESO ha! Great post, girl!

    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved learning more about you--that's awesome you grew up on an island! and i love mexican food too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I bet Paul McCartney was absolutely amazing in concert! So jealous!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cool! These were actually my questions that I asked! Can't wait to keep reading more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good call on Mexican food. My pictures are all from my iPhone too, except for the outfit pictures that were taken on my tiny little camera. No fancy DSLR or whatever over here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyle and I keep wavering back and forth on whether we want/can have two. We're not sure if we can handle another child being in the house.

    and all of my photos are taken with an iphone too! I think your photos are great :)

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely hard to find time to get the blogging in! I could eat Mexican food everyday and love it.. I think :)

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top