Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Peach raspberry popscicles

With the summer heat in full swing around here, we've been enjoying lots of popsicles, but the ones the kids like are full of corn syrup and who knows what else. So, Lila and I tried our hand at making our own! We "scoured" Pinterest and decided on Peach Raspberry, since we have tons of raspberries we need to use and had peaches already in the freezer. Lila loved helping make them too! Any excuse to wear her fun apron! 

Peach Raspberry Popscicles (makes 4 depending on what size popscicle molds you have)
2 peaches, sliced with the pit removed (I left the skin on)
1-2 TBL agave syrup or honey
1/2 cup raspberries 
2 oz plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup coconut milk

Put peach slices, agave syrup, yogurt and milk into a blender, Blend until very smooth. In a separate bowl, mash your raspberries until chunky but smashed/juicy. Pour the peach mixture into your popscicle molds until about half full. Spoon in a spoonful of the mashed raspberry, then top to the fill line with more peach mixture. Place popsicle sticks or the sticks the mold comes with (note: our molds came with the plastic holders/sticks you insert, but if yours doesn't you can also buy popscicle sticks which are much cuter). Place in the freezer for four hours or until completely frozen. 





ENJOY!

7 comments:

  1. I so wish I was having this right now - it's so humid today!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks sooo good. I'm going to pin it and try them this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! How cute are these?! They look delish and perfect for summer :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious! And so much healthier than store bought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the perfect summer snacks for kids and adults! I could totally have one of these right now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummm! I've yet to make my own popsicles but this recipe may have pushed me over the edge to finally do it! These sound so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are tickling me. I love how they have all natural ingredients and so easy to make. Will be featuring these in my All Things Summer theme next week on my Tuesday Talk. Stop back at Grammie Time for a peek at your shout out. Thanks for sharing with us this week. YUM!!

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top