Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Nordstrom Sale "Wish List"

Unless you've been living under a rock (ok maybe that is dramatic, but seems true), you've heard that the Nordstrom sale starts on Friday! However, for Nordstrom cardholders it's been going on ALL WEEK and I've never gotten a Nordies card for the very reason that I'd probably max it out, so I've been waiting patiently seeing post after post about everyone's great finds. 

So, to ease my toe tapping until the sale is opened up to everyone, I made a wishlist at Nordstrom.com ... here's what's on my list!


Lush ‘Karly’ Shift Dress - $31.90 - My favorite part about fall clothes is the colors, and I am loving prints for this season. I love this shift dress - it's breezy and would look super cute with tights and booties in the cooler weather.  


Layered Shirttail Sweater - $58.90 - I think this would be such a fun sweater for a weekend at the cabin, I love the peek-a-boo plaid underneath the cream sweater. This would be cute with a chunky circle scarf and boots! 



Quilted Puffer Coat (Juniors) - $37.90 - Every year I usually buy at least one jacket from the Nordies sale. I have a North Face rain coat, a brown pea coat and a red more formal winter coat, but I've been wanting an inexpensive and cute alternative that I could wear to work or out on the weekends. I love that this one has a hood as it rains a ton here and my hair + rain = frizzy disaster. It's CHEAP too! 


Caslon Shawl Collar Knit Blazer - $39.90 - I like wearing blazers to work and love this plum color for fall. I also have a lot of sleeveless tops I wear to work in the summer, so topping them with a nice jacket means I can wear them year round. 




Pleione Mixed Media V-Neck Tunic - $37.90 - LOVE all the colors of this top. I could wear this to work or it'd be a nice weekend top too. I wear a lot of shirts like this and want this one in every color! 





BP ‘Trott Bootie’ - $79.90. I love wearing dresses with tights and booties and I love the color of these! I have black and brown booties, but like this fun reddish color for something different. 






'Desert Wedge' Bootie - $78.90 - I've been wanting these TOMS wedges for yeeeears now and think I should finally take the plunge. I love this color and would wear these with tights and dresses or think they'd be cute with jeans. 

Floral Embroidered Sweater - $58.90 - I like simple sweaters that aren't too hot, and the embroidery on this one makes it seem slightly more special. 



Halogen® Tencel® Denim Shirt - $44.90 - I love me a chambray shirt. I have one, but it's shrunk a bit and wasn't the best quality (Target clearance special). This one seems slightly heavier and I like the light wash. I also like how they've paired it with a shirt here for a more work-appropriate look. Also, one of my ALL-TIME favorite fall outfits is a denim sihrt with black leggings and boots - so comfy! 

 


Caslon® Two Pocket Knit Tunic - $44.90 - I like this sweater tunic with little pockets - looks comfy and cozy! Again I like that you could dress up or down depending. 


Halogen® Relaxed Slub Knit U-Neck Tee - $15.90. I am KNOWN for buying millions of CHEAP T-shirts that don't survive one wash. These come in tons of fab colors and for $15 bucks I feel like would be much higher quality than some of the Old Navy and Target tees I have that always end up as PJs after they lose their shape. Love this yellow color for Fall!




Phew! That list didn't even include accessories ... LOL! I guess I need to limit myself somewhere. I do feel like the deals are really great though - did you notice nothing on my list was over $80!?

Have you shopped the Nordies sale? Let me know what is on your wish list!! 

xo

5 comments:

  1. I love that layered sweater - it's so cute! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a lot of the same picks :) This sale is killer. I just want everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many great things! I love the sweater with the plaid bottom and those booties are amazing! I've heard so many good things about the TOMS wedges too, I might need to get myself a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sweater with the plaid! So cute. You obviously know how I feel about the dress. ;) I wanted last year's version of those booties for Christmas but my size was too small and they ran out of larger ones. I LOVE the grayish ones this year. But I'm officially on a shoe ban. Wah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can vouch for the Toms wedges - so comfortable!!! Thanks for sharing your picks at Waiting on...Wednesday! I hope to see you back tomorrow!

    Holly @ www.iwillservewhileiwait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top