Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Monday

Good morning!! Hope you had a nice weekend. It was actually rainy and cool here, which was a welcome change from the 90+ weather we've had for the past several weeks! Saturday and Sunday were both misty and cool, and made me think of Fall! 


This weekend we enjoyed a lot of R&R and a few fun outings. Per our typical weekend tradition, we went to the zoo and it was nice to wear tennis shoes and a sweatshirt again without being super hot! This picture looks more like November than July!


The kids had fun as always. Here they are in one of the African Savannah huts. Owen didn't want to leave! 


One of my favorite parts is the beautiful foliage. These looked like tropical flowers to me, so pretty!


And of course, the kids' favorite part is the abundance of treats! Lila loved her little butterfly lollipop ... 


Owen was a wild man all weekend and Lila gladly occupied the open stroller during the rains!


Sunday rained pretty much all day, but we still ventured out for a hike. We all got soaked but had fun on our little adventure! Family selfie featuring wet hair - so attractive!!


The rest of the day, we made soup and played inside. It was so nice to relax and stay cozy indoors. And of course, just in time for it to reach over 90 again this week!

Hope you had a nice weekend!!
xo


10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun weekend! Your kids are adorable!! :-)
    "The Busy Brunette"
    http://thebusybrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to the zoo! We went a few weeks ago though and I was SO HOT so I can only imagine how nice it is to go on a fall-ish temperature day! So glad you guys had a blast! And those flowers sure are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all the cute family photos you guys took! I love that pretty flower it really does look tropical - it's going to be so hot and humid here this week wahhh! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must have been so nice to have a little bit of cooler weather after those temperatures - we cooled things off just a few degrees here after a heatwave and it was amazing - has me *almost* craving fall. Love the great family photos you guys got over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great weekend! It was cooler than usual (and rainy) here too this weekend! It definitely made me wish for fall weather!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just seeing that it's cool where you live makes me ready for fall now! love all the pictures!

    not a mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the kids had a great time this past weekend! Thanks for linking up today!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved how much it felt like fall this weekend! Except I was at my parents' and only brought one pair of sandals and my running shoes. I wish I had had my whole wardrobe at my disposal to play fall dress up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must live in the Pacific Northwest! Have I said that before? I wore flip flops in the rain this weekend. I LOVED the weather though. We definitely needed a little break. I pretended it was fall and made soup on Sunday and drank tea. The only thing missing was some football :) It looks like your kiddos had fun all weekend. They are all smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta love a fun trip to the zoo!!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top