Friday, June 12, 2015

TGIF!

TGIF

Happy Friday!! Whew, closing out one job and starting a new one made for a long and tiring week for me! But we have two days of stress free sunshine and family time and I've never been more ready ... and it goes without saying, there WILL be an Orange is the New Black marathon taking place in our house this weekend. When the kids are asleep of course. 

Here are some of my favorites from the week!

+ Fresh Flowers. Our beautiful hydrangea bush is in full bloom and I just love seeing these beautiful flowers around our house. They always make me think of weddings for some reason (which is odd considering I didn't have them in my bouquet), and they add a summery vibe to the house. 


+ Friends. One of our great friends just moved about two hours away, but she was in town this week for work meetings and bunked with us! Part of the reason they moved was to help on her family's farm, and one of their biggest crops is cherries. She brought us some fresh Bings straight from the trees and they were delish!


The kids were thrilled with the company and in full show off mode.


+ Berries. We also picked plenty of our own berries! Our raspberries are in full bloom and now we have enough to eat our share and have some to bring inside. More to come on our 'crop' next week!


+ Reads. I shared some of my favorite summer reads this week. Check out my current favs and what I plan to read next. I'd love to know if you have any recommendations! I'm always on the hunt for my next book. 
You know you're addicted to reading if... You've been late to ANYTHING to finish a book.


Hope you have a great weekend!!!

xo

1 comment:

  1. Please check out my blog! It would mean a lot even if its just a comment<3
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/southernbellelivinginny-13653285

    ReplyDelete

Scroll
to Top