Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Friday

TGIF, ya'll! It's the first Friday of summer and after trying to immerse myself in a new job the last couple weeks, I'm wiped out!
 
On top of that, every very day this week I woke up between 5 and 5:15 a.m. As I posted earlier this week, I'm trying to become a morning person, and thankfully the summer sunshine has made it a bit easier, but I'll be honest - it's HARD! I'm hoping if I get in the habit now, when it's light and sunny out at 5 a.m., it'll be easier to continue once winter comes and it's pitch black ... any morning people out there? Please tell me it gets easier! I will say, no matter how tired I am, there is something nice about enjoying a quiet cup of morning coffee outdoors!
 
 
I'm keeping it short and sweet today and will be back next week with a recap of all our weekend happenings. Have a great weekend!!
 
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top