Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New start


I don't talk about work much here (since this is my one creative outlet!), but I got a new job!! I've had the same job for the last 5+ years, and while I liked it, I stumbled upon something new and decided to go for it. It's more money and a more flexible schedule, so I'm able to work from home and be with the kids more (pick up Lila early, etc). Being a working mom is really hard, but I've been fortunate enough to keep a career with a flexible enough schedule that I see the kids for more than I would be able to with most full time jobs. 

So what does all that mean? 

This. 

You know you're a mom when going shopping at Target by yourself feels like a vacation and going on a family vacation feels like work.

Or, this. 

Dress up a plain coffee mug so that it’s as sassy as you feel. | 23 Silly DIY Projects That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud


I start next week. Wish me luck!!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top