Monday, June 29, 2015

Heat Wave weekend


Happy Monday! We are in the midst of a heat wave here in the Seattle area, it's supposed to hot and into the 90s all week, just in time for the holiday weekend. You may be thinking that is not a heat wave, but around these parts anything over 75 is "extreme" ... Ha!



We had a fairly low-key weekend, mostly hanging around home and enjoying a few trips to the park.

On Saturday we took the kids to a splash  pad, which I wanted to run in as well! I'll be bringing my suit next time! 



During nap time I did some important reading whole soaking my feet in the kiddie pool. 


Then we hit the park and by that time it was HOT. We all came back sweaty and glad we have AC!


Sunday Lila and I went to a baby shower for my cousin's wife, held at my Great Aunt's house. She has the most beautiful yard!! Inspires me to do some more landscaping ... This picture is one tiny piece of it and behind the camera is full panoramic views of the Puget Sound. 


Hope you had a great weekend!! I'm looking forward to a busy but short week!!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top