Thursday, June 18, 2015

Berry Crop

 my sweet little garden helper!

I've mentioned before that every year we grow raspberries and strawberries and this year started blueberries too! Growing raspberries is part of my family tradition. My grandparents grew them, my parents grew at our home growing up and when we bought our own house, my grandpa gave us starts of his "award-winning" stems. Now we get to grow them too!! It's a fun tradition for us and the kids love to help. We picked our first mini crop last week and none of them made it into the house - between both kids they were gobbled up before they could even hit the bowl. 




Love my little helpers!


First strawberries, too!









I love to have little traditions that our kids will hopefully remember one day with their own families!! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top