Friday, May 15, 2015

Cheers to the Weekend!

I don't know about you but this week FLEW by for me!!! I'm still smiling from the amazing time we had last weekend. My Mother's Day flowers are still on the table, and a mostly sunny week made for fun evenings outside. Next weekend is Lila's birthday, so I'm in planning mode (even though we're just doing a  low-key family party).

Here are some of my favorites from the past week!

My sister-in-law made an amazing brunch for Mother's Day, including scones, fruit, sausage and this amazing strata from Smitten Kitchen. If you're looking for brunch ideas, this is a delicious option (and you can prep all the night before so you just pop into the oven on the day of your event!).



Speaking of Mother's Day, I bought these cute cards in to pair with our Mother's Day gifts. They were from the $1 bin at Target (I know, I know) but I just love having cute, simple cards to use for various occasions.


Grant's been on a smoothie kick lately, and I've been benefitting. Usually I start the day with coffee and am dehydrated by noon (ha!) so starting off with a green juice is not only nutritious, but gets me hydrated to start the day. My favorite smoothie recipe is plain greek yogurt, blueberries, strawberries and a HUGE heap of spinach. Grant gets crazy with his, including raw kale, celery, etc. but I'm not that adventurous. PS - can you spot Owen's tiny toes?



This sweet girl was able to last two weeks at school (after our vacation) before popping into our room early this morning with a bad cold. UGH! I swear. I can't stand the preschool germs. Hoping it starts to die down this summer, but at least we were able to snuggle the sniffles away. She loves laying in our bed and watching cartoons on my phone. The little things!!!



This week I shared the Mother's Day dinner we served. If you didn't see it yet, check it out. It's a great simple dinner for spring or summer nights and all items are easy to make!



Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top