Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Spring Brunch Menu

As we're away enjoying the desert sunshine and not-so-fancy menus, I wanted to share a very "Pinterest" inspired brunch we hosted recently. Although, wouldn't you know in the haste of hosting I didn't take many great pictures. I did, however, want to share the recipes. It was a nice mix of make-ahead and simple items that were filling and delicious.

Menu: 
Crustless Quiche
Blueberry Buttermilk Coffee Cake
Sweet Potato Hash
Mixed berries
Mimosas
Coffee

Grant's been on a "meatless" kick lately, so normally we would have had bacon or sausage as well but it wasn't too noticeably missed ;)

I made the coffee cake cake first thing in the morning before our guests arrived and prepped the others so I could just pop them in the oven.

Here are the recipes I based mine off of:

Spinach, Mushroom, Feta Crustless Quiche (Mine actually had mushrooms, cheddar, green onions and cherry tomatoes instead, so I could use up items I already had - the nice thing about this recipe is you can put whatever you want in it!)

Spinach Mushroom Crustless Quiche

Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake

Lemon-Blueberry Breakfast Cake

Sweet potato hash

These Sweet Potato Home Fries are simple and absolutely delicious.

What's your go-to brunch menu? I always try to make as much in advance as possible, so I love "overnight" stratas and make-ahead sweets, but this menu was pretty good as well.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll
to Top